Sunday, February 23, 2014

Lucky 7 Charm Swap

http://www.ornamentea.com/charmswap.html
Are you participating in Ornamentea.com's annual charm swap? There is still a little bit of time left to get in on the fun. Make 7 charms, mail them to the Ornamentea shop in Raleigh, NC and receive 7 charms back from others around the world this March. Charms are due by February 28th, 2014. Click this link or the banner above to find out all the details and join in.

Here's my lucky charm I sent in tied up on a card:
I just love making these cute wire-wrapped clover charms. They are so fun to create. I even made a sweet little necklace with it. A perfect lucky talisman to wear for the month of March and of course, St. Paddy's day. Since I'm an Irish lass myself, I would not hesitate to wear this necklace year round for a little extra luck!

My Double Clover Charm Necklace is an upcoming Ornamentea tutorial. I show you just how to make this adorable 3-leaf clover charm. You can make this exact necklace or you can add the charm to your own jewelry design. I think you'll agree these charms are fun to make. Look for the tutorial soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I live for comments! Please do share your thoughts...