Monday, July 29, 2013

CraftGawker Contest


my craftgawker gallery

Visit my project gallery on CraftGawker and heart your favorite jewelry tutorials!
 
I'm participating in an exciting contest hosted on craftgawker.com! The participant with the most favorites on their craft projects will be entered to win a grand prize of $250, have their winning project turned into a DIY kit to be sold + a designer contract from WhimseyBox.com. Oh, how I would love to win this! It would be a dream come true. This is just the kind of opportunity I am looking for, but I need your help. I can't win it without you. If you enjoy my tutorials and projects, please sign up to Craftgawker.com (it's free!) if you have not already and favorite your favorite jewelry projects! Contest ends July 31st. Thank you so much!

3 comments:

  1. Your designs are really nice, you have made some different pieces all the time. Some of the above designs are my favorite from your collection.

    ReplyDelete

I live for comments! Please do share your thoughts...