Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Jewelry Accord Shop

The Jewelry Accord Shop is now OPEN!

My jewelry friend and co-author, Lorelei Eurto has recently opened up a new jewelry-making supply store based on our collaborative book, Bohemian-Inspired Jewelry: 50 Designs Using Leather, Ribbon and Cords. The Jewelry Accord shop is inspired by our book, but is also it's own separate entity as is our collaborative blog by the same name. I see the potential of her shop and our blog to go way above and beyond what we explored in our book. How exciting is that? Lorelei's online supply store will be a ONE-STOP-SHOP for all your jewelry fiber needs. You will find many quality materials we both love and use in our own jewelry as well as items we reference in our book such as Greek leather cord, Irish waxed linen cord, 100% silk ribbons, Sari Silk and much more. Plus, more materials, supplies and findings are coming soon!

I'm looking forward to possibly collaborating with Lori on this new venture in the future, but until then, I wish her all the best with her supply store. I think it's a fabulous idea to have all our favorite fibers available in one place! I think she's really onto something with the concept of the shop and I'm excited to see it go far. Check it out, if you haven't already. I'm sure Jewelry Accord will be your new favorite spot to shop. I know it is for me. Happy Shopping!   

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE all this fiber! I hadn't used any until I started working my way through your book, and now I'm in love with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It;s just amazing how you make this things. Love the styles. Love the fiver.
    Submersible pumps

    ReplyDelete
  3. Passei aqui, vi, li e adorei esse blog. Parabéns pelo bons textos e pelo blog. Deixo o meu blog e aguardo a sua visita. http://inkdesignerstampas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!!! great collections of jewelry fiber.

    ReplyDelete

I live for comments! Please do share your thoughts...