Saturday, August 25, 2012

Bohemian Knotted Earrings TUTORIAL and KIT

 Bohemian Knotted Earrings 
PDF TUTORIAL
$29.95 
now available in my Etsy Shop.

I know not everyone can get the opportunity to attend a show, let alone take a class or workshop. There are a multitude of reasons that might be the case for many people. So, I've decided to turn my Bohemian Knotted Earrings Workshop into a downloadable PDF TUTORIAL! I've heard from quite a few that expressed interest in my class, but could not travel to attend it in person.  I'm so very excited to offer my workshop in this way. Now, you can purchase my Bohemian Knotted Earrings Tutorial along with my Bohemian Knotted Earring Kit in my Etsy shop. I hope many more will enjoy making these earring designs as much as I do.They are so much fun to make!

Bohemian Knotted Earrings Tutorial
$29.95
Learn simple knotting techniques to make a trio of bohemian chic earrings! You will learn 3 unique ways to attach colorful beads to a ring component. This tutorial contains full materials lists, clear instructions, color step-by-step photos and resources. You will learn basic knotting and macrame techniques to make all THREE pairs of stylish earrings shown. "Sun Earrings, "Fringe Earrings and "Chandelier Earrings". Knotting techniques covered in this tutorial included: lark's head knot, half-hitch knot and overhand knot.
You will receive a PDF file containing 20 full-color pages of instructions via email to the email-address specified. You must have some type of PDF reader to open and read the tutorial. The PDF will be emailed to you within 24 hours upon receipt of your payment. Please make sure to include the email address you would like your tutorial sent to.
Also available...
Bohemian Knotted Earrings Kit
$30
Now available in my Etsy Shop.
 
This kit is designed to be a companion for my Bohemian Knotted Earrings TUTORIAL.
Earring kit includes all beads, findings and materials to make all 3 pairs of stylish earrings in my Bohemian Knotted Earrings tutorial. 1 pair of "Sun Earrings", 1 pair of "Fringe Earrings" and 1 pair of "Chandelier Earrings". Each kit contains artisan metal components handmade by Miss Fickle Media on Etsy.

Each kit includes the following materials:
6 antiqued and hammered 25mm artisan copper links
3 pairs of antiqued copper artisan ear wires
2 antiqued copper 4mm jump rings
52 round 4mm beads (assorted colors)
24 round 6mm beads (assorted colors)
5 yards of dark chocolate 4ply Irish waxed linen cord

In your kit, you will receive a random assortment of beads and not necessarily the colors shown in the photos. If you have any specific requests for bead colors, you may indicated your color preferences to me at the time of purchase or you can leave me comments on this post. Please be advised that bead colors for the kits are subject to availability.

* PLEASE NOTE * Instructions are NOT included in this kit. The tutorial may be purchased separately.

If you have any questions, please feel free to email me.

3 comments:

  1. I have your book and really enjoy reading it and studying the pictures. I have recently fallen in love with the "bohemian look". I like downloadable tutorials best, because they are always with you, unlike online tuts that are only available for a short period of time. I have tried both.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What a gorgeous earrings. This surely shouts summer all over. Its truly bohemian chic jewelry.
    online gifts to usa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice posting. All the sample design are very attractive. I'm very eager to see more designs.

    ReplyDelete

I live for comments! Please do share your thoughts...