Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Bead Fest Philadelphia!

Bohemian-Knotted Earrings Workshop
Saturday, August 18th

I'll be at Bead Fest Philadelphia this weekend! WHO'S WITH ME? If you are going, I'd love to meet up with you. I'm there all weekend long this year. Friday, August 17th - Sunday, August 19th. 

Here's a list of events where you can find me:
 
Friday, August 17th
Meet The Teachers Event
11:30 am -1:00pm
I have a table at the 'Meet the Teachers' Event. I'll be promoting my workshop, Bohemian Knotted Earrings and I'll have samples, kits and handouts for the class on display. I'll have a few of my bohemian knotted earrings available for purchase as well as, books, kits, tools and Irish waxed linen cord! Come see me and see my earrings in person. There's still spaces left in my class and still time to sign-up at the event!

Friday, August 17th
Knotting Demonstration at the Demo area on the show floor
3:15 pm
I'll be demonstrating some of my knotting techniques to make my earrings. Come see how it's done in person.

Saturday, August 18th
Bohemian Knotted Earrings Workshop
Room #20
8:00 am - 11:00 am
Students will learn basic knotting techniques to make three pairs of stylish earrings. Techniques covered in class will included: lark's head knot, half-hitch knot, overhand knot and how to use knotting tweezers for precise knotting.
Online registration for classes is now closed BUT, you can still registrar at the event. There's still time and a few spaces left! 


Bohemian-Inspired Jewelry BOOK SIGNING! Saturday, August 18th
Primitive Earth Beads Booth #528, 530, 532
1:00 pm -2:00pm
Meet me and Lorelei! Get your copy of our book, Bohemian-Inspired Jewelry signed by BOTH of us. Copies of the book will be available for purchase at the Primitive Earth Beads booth #528-532 all weekend long.

Please come and join us! See you there this weekend.

3 comments:

  1. I so wish that I wasn't so far away! BeadFest sounds like a lot of fun. And it would be so cool to take your class! I just know that you are going to rock the house, Miss Erin. Have a lot of fun and do share your thoughts when you return so that those of us who are sitting on the sidelines can be a part of the action! Enjoy the day. Erin

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is lovely post.I am impressed and fell glad on this post.Can you more share with me.I have lot of new ideas about this post.I will come back as soon.



    Thanks for more info.......






    Cheap Glass Beads

    Cheap Glass Beads

    Cheap Glass Beads

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds like you had a busy weekend. I would love to have my copy of your book signed. But that would be a little hard.. lol. Maybe in a year or so I can join Bead Fest. :) I would love to learn the knotted earrings. :)

    ReplyDelete

I live for comments! Please do share your thoughts...