Monday, June 4, 2012

The Bead and Button Show

Bohemian-Inspired Jewelry: 50 Designs Using Leather, Ribbon and Cords
 
This Friday, I will be getting on an airplane and heading to Milwaukee for my first Bead and Button Show. I'm thrilled to be able to go this year. What's even better, Lorelei will be there too and we will have our book on display and for sale at the show! This will be our biggest bead event with our book. I'm excited and nervous and a little overwhelmed, but most of all, I'm looking forward to seeing my favorite bead people and meeting some of them for the first time in person.

Meet me and Lorelei and get your copy of Bohemian-Inspired Jewelry SIGNED by both of us!

The Bead & Button Show
June 9th-10th 
Frontier Airlines Center
400 W. Wisconsin Ave.
Milwaukee, WI 53203
Earthenwood Studio Booth, #1227
Melanie Brooks of Earthenwood Studio graciously offered to accommodate us and our book at her booth. We will be selling and signing copies of Bohemian-Inspired Jewelry. *This will be a rare opportunity to get a copy signed by BOTH of us in person!* I hope you will want to take advantage. 
 
To go along with the book, I will also be selling 2 Earring KITS to make projects from the pages inside! Yep, that's right, I'll be debuting kits including all the beads, findings and materials to make my favorite earrings from the book. All you need is your tools and the instructions from the book to make the earrings!
Triple Loop Earrings
(from the cover!)
 Triple Loop Earring Kit.
Kit includes all beads, findings and materials to make 1 pair of "Triple Loop" earrings.
 (Greek leather, amethyst glass rounds and all findings are Vintaj Natural Brass.)
$20

Copper Antiquity Earrings
 Copper Antiquity Earring Kit.
Kit includes all beads, findings and materials to make 1 pair of "Copper Antiquity" earrings.
(Turquoise rounds, Irish waxed linen cord and artisan copper components handmade by Miss Fickle Media.)
$20
 
Pick up a copy of Bohemian-Inspired Jewelry and a few kits and you could make two pairs of chic earrings to wear or give as gifts before you leave the show!
  
If you can't make it to the show, and you are interested in a kit, just let me know. I'll hold one for you!

If you are going to the show,
please stop by booth #1227. We would love to meet you.
See you there!

10 comments:

  1. Oh how I would love to attend the show but I can't this year. Maybe one day one of the big bead shows will be in my budget. I would love to have one of the copper antiquity earring kits. I purchased the ebook and wish that I had the hard copy. I love books and I'm not sure why I went ahead and ordered the ebook. Ill spring for the other at some point. Love your style of jewelry making. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to seeing you in a few days!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The book is fantastic! You and Lorelei did a really wonderful job of creating a visually inspiring masterpiece. Love the earring kits too! Have a great time at Bead and Button!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SQUEE! Can't wait to meet you Miss Erin! I will have my book with me ready for your signature! And what a great idea to sell the kits. They will be gone instantly, I just know it! Have a safe trip and I will see you there! Enjoy the day!
    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I hope you guys have tons of fun! Wish I could go to B&B one year. Your book is fantastic, It's packed full of visual inspiration and amazing designs and will be a hit at the show, I'm sure! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the book! Have a great time at Bead and Button!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is great Erin - like the kit idea. See you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have fun signing, the kits look great... wish I was coming. I would love, love, love to take the class with Joan Babcock, Micro Macrame... looks fabulous doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Erin, I've been enjoying seeing the B&B updates and many pictures of you here and there. :-) I know it must have been a big BLAST at B&B. I enjoyed it last year and just might go next year. You and Lorelei surely had fun signing books and talking to friends and customers - you must be worn out and still recovering. :-) Meanwhile, I have my copy of your book and I love it. I've enjoyed looking through it from cover to cover and would love to try some of the projects. If you have any extra Triple Loop earring kits, let me know or send me an invoice. This is one of my absolute favorite projects in the book. :-)

    ReplyDelete

I live for comments! Please do share your thoughts...