Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Bead Soup Sent!

I'm participating in the Bead Soup Blog Party hosted by Lori Anderson. You can find out about the party and how it works on Lori's Bead Soup Party page. Here's the Bead Soup mix I shipped on over to my partner, Dee Gordon of Runako Designs! Dee makes gorgeous jewelry! Check out her blog and website. I had a fun time choosing just the right ingredients from my stash! I hope Dee finds this soup mix yummy enough to cook with! I think she does and I'm really looking forward to seeing what she dishes out! I will show you what she sent me as soon as I get around to taking a photo of it! So, stay tuned!

4 comments:

  1. Lovely, lovely stuff! A real rest for the eyes on these snowy days. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I checked out Dee Gordon's blog and saw what she's sending you for the Bead Soup! That beautiful big fish just might push you out of your comfort zone but I can't wait to see what you come up with. Love the Kazuri beads in her pieces also.

    ReplyDelete

I live for comments! Please do share your thoughts...