Thursday, August 19, 2010

Blogger Award

A couple of beady friends here in blog land were sweet enough to pass on this blog award! Thank you Kristen and Courtney! :) Now, according to the award rules, I must share 7 things about myself and pass the award on to 7 other blogs, so here it goes:

  1. Summer and Autumn are my favorite seasons.
  2. I love nature and spending time outdoors, especially during my favorite times of the year!
  3. I'm deeply inspired by foreign cultures and concepts.
  4. I enjoy working with others and I seem to work best when collaborating on projects.
  5. I love teaching jewelry-making and sharing the joy of beading!
  6. I love jewelry and beading books and I collect many.
  7. I hope to write my own jewelry-making book one day. 
Below are 7 other blogging artists worthy of mention, although I love many others as well. Please check out these fabulous jewelry and bead artists! Some of them may be new to you, so don't miss' em!

Suburban Girl Studio

Lucid Moon Studio 

Sharon's Jewelry Garden 

Stefanie's Sammelsurium


Clay Designs by Glee

Yolanda's Clay 

MaryAnn Carroll

3 comments:

  1. I was about to send out a search party! Glad to know more about you! Thanks for playing along!

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to see you write your own book!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww thanks for the mention. I'll have to make that my post for tomorrow. And I think it would be awesome if you published a book some day!

    ReplyDelete

I live for comments! Please do share your thoughts...